THIS EVENT HAS NOW PASSED!
Thursday 3rd, Friday 4th and Saturday 5th November 2016
Merstham Village Hall, Station Road North, Merstham RH1 3ED
Thursday 3rd Nov: 12 noon – 11.00pm
£2.00 before 4.00pm, then £3.00 until 11.00pm
Friday 4th Nov: 12 noon – 11.00pm
£2.00 before 4.00pm, then £4.00 until 11.00pm
Saturday 5th Nov: 12 noon – 6.00pm (while stocks last)
- £2 returnable deposit for glass at all sessions
- Programme included with admission
- £1.00 discount for CAMRA members at all fee-paying sessions
- Food available at all sessions
- Free soft drinks available
60+ beers, ciders and perries
A full list of the beers, ciders and perries available at the festival can be found on the CAMRA Surrey website.
The hall is between Merstham station and the bus stop at the Feathers on the A23 (405 bus between Croydon and Redhill) and is less than 150 metres from each. At the moment there is an RMT strike on the Friday and Saturday of the festival which impacts some services.